#1Click-N-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great chat you want, just when you want it!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to #1Click-N-Chat. At the moment the site is still under construction however visitors are welcome to register with us today and take full advantage of our forums.

Which rooms would you like to see added?

Go down 
2 posters

Please vote for the rooms you would like added
Adult Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap16%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
College Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap8%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
General Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap14%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Girls Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap14%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Lesbian Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap3%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Music Chat
Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_lcap5%Which rooms would you like to see added? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Singles Chat
 14% [ 5 ]
Sports Chat
 14% [ 5 ]
Video Games Chat
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chatmasterâ„¢
The Chatmaster
The Chatmaster
Chatmasterâ„¢

Posters Points : 255

Which rooms would you like to see added? Empty
PostSubject: Which rooms would you like to see added?   Which rooms would you like to see added? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Please vote for the rooms you would like added.
Back to top Go down
https://chat-zone.iftopic.com
..::Annabelle::..
Speechless
Speechless
..::Annabelle::..

Posters Points : 19

Which rooms would you like to see added? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which rooms would you like to see added?   Which rooms would you like to see added? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I voted for them all except lesbian.
Back to top Go down

Which rooms would you like to see added?
Page 1 of 1