#1Click-N-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great chat you want, just when you want it!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to #1Click-N-Chat. At the moment the site is still under construction however visitors are welcome to register with us today and take full advantage of our forums.

Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chatmaster™
The Chatmaster
The Chatmaster
Chatmaster™

Posters Points : 255

Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions Empty
PostSubject: Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions   Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Two large explosions have shaken the centre of Syria's capital Damascus, near the military general staff headquarters.

The blasts happened just before 07:00 local time (04:00 GMT) in an area dominated by government buildings,

A BBC journalist in the city reported hearing brief bursts of small arms fire coming from the area.

Thick smoke is now rising from buildings targeted. It is unclear what caused the explosions.

State television, whose headquarters is close to where the blast happened, described the blasts as a terrorist attack.

Witnesses said the second explosion had hit the main building of the military compound, and it was on fire.

State media said only that fires had broken out near the military headquarters.

No rebel group has said it carried out an attack.

Ambulances rushed to the scene of the explosions, amid reports of injuries and a continuing gun battle between rebels and government forces.

The blasts erupted close to Umayyad Square, one of the main areas in central Damascus. Traffic in the area has reportedly been brought to a standstill.

On Tuesday, anti-government rebels blew up a school building in Damascus that they said was being used for military training.
Back to top Go down
https://chat-zone.iftopic.com
ĿōŗďĻōšš
Speechless
Speechless

Posters Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions   Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:14 am

thats awful Sad
Back to top Go down
♥Rummy
Not even a newbie yet!
Not even a newbie yet!
♥Rummy

Posters Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions   Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:59 am

This is old news now.
Back to top Go down
LordGod
Speechless
Speechless
LordGod

Posters Points : 41

PostSubject: Re: Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions   Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 am

♥Rummy wrote:
This is old news now.

This....???

Still sad though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions   Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syria capital Damascus rocked by twin explosions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#1Click-N-Chat :: Everything Else Forums :: World Events, Politics & News-
Jump to: