#1Click-N-Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great chat you want, just when you want it!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to #1Click-N-Chat. At the moment the site is still under construction however visitors are welcome to register with us today and take full advantage of our forums.

Do you have a cat? What name?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melon
Speechless
Speechless
Melon

Posters Points : 25

Do you have a cat? What name? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a cat? What name?   Do you have a cat? What name? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 am

I have a neko name Hussie shes a wonderful neko, shes luvable but hate to be picked up. So what your neko name and what kind of neko is it? LIke is it crazy,mean,stupid. Plz do tell! One thing about Hussie if you tap her azz then she'll bish slap yah! XD Sorreh I am such a japases addict I love japanese and their anime! Neko=cat
Back to top Go down
♥Rummy
Not even a newbie yet!
Not even a newbie yet!
♥Rummy

Posters Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cat? What name?   Do you have a cat? What name? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:24 pm

This makes absolutely no sense. Suspect

English only on these message boards please. If English is not your primary language then please state so in your post.
Back to top Go down
Melon
Speechless
Speechless
Melon

Posters Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cat? What name?   Do you have a cat? What name? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 am

Sorreh lol english is my main language I'm just addicted to japanese. cat I'll use english for now on. I love you
Back to top Go down
Chatmaster™
The Chatmaster
The Chatmaster
Chatmaster™

Posters Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cat? What name?   Do you have a cat? What name? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 am

I hate cats. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://chat-zone.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a cat? What name?   Do you have a cat? What name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a cat? What name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
#1Click-N-Chat :: Everything Else Forums :: Pets & Wildlife-
Jump to: